It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the 10th International Conference on X-Ray Investigations of Polymer Structure, which will be held in Ustroń, Poland from 6 to 9 December 2016.
This interdisciplinary conference aims to bring scientists from chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology to discuss inherent structural properties of soft matter systems such as polymers, colloids, membranes, surfactants, biomaterials and their composites.
Contributed presentations in lecture or poster format are invited in all areas consistent with the conference themes and the overall subject area of the Conference.
A contributed lecture involves a 20-minute oral presentation with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
An invited lecture involves a 30-minute oral presentation with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
The conference language is English.
The conference is supported by Polish Academy of Sciences, the Committee on Materials Science and organized under the auspices of the Committee of Crystallography.
- Papers presented during the conference will be published in the special issue of "Polimery"
- Best poster competition will be organized among PhD students and Young Scientists.
Please browse the 2nd announcement:
- Regular: 350 euro (after 01 October 2016: 400 euro)
- Accompanying Person: 300 euro
NOTE: All bank charges are to be paid by the payer.
The registration fee covers: all conference materials, lunches, coffee breaks and conference dinner.
NOTE: Only one poster contribution per registered first/presenting participant is allowed.
- registration and payment: 01.10.2016
- abstracts: 30.10.2016
The payment should be done by bank transfer:
- Recipient: Akademia Techniczno-Humanistyczna w Bielsku-Bialej, 43-309 Bielsko-Biała; ul. Willowa 2
- Subject: XIPS2016 - First Name and Surname of Participant (example: XIPS2016-John Smith)
- Bank name: Bank Pekao SA
- Bank address: ul. Stojalowskiego 31, 43-300 Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- Bank Swift code: PKOPPLPW
- IBAN: PL7312404142 11110010 54572831
- NOTE: All bank charges are to be paid by the payer.